Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Baby Evie (33 weeks-pregnancy)

How far along? 33 weeks and 2 days. 

How far to go? 40 days

Due Date: February 6, 2016, but I will have a csection between the 1st of Feb.

Baby? Honeydew (4.2-5.8 lbs.) 17-18 in.  


Maternity Clothes: Still loving maternity leggings, boots, and maternity shirts.  

Stretch Marks: A few showing up lightly on my stomach.  Also I have a lot of skin tags!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  slight round ligament pain, lower back and hip pain, frequent trips to the bathroom, and trouble sleeping, heartburn/indigestion/gas, heaviness in my lower abdomen, minor braxton hicks, short of breath.  

Sleeping:  I feel like I sleep a tad better than I had been.  Sometimes, I have to lay ice on my hip and lower back to relieve the pain.  Sometimes, I have to roll out of bed or off the couch because it is much easier that way.  

Best feeling this week:  I am pretty excited that I am close to being in the last month.  

Movement: She is still quite active in there.  But her movements are much heavier and noticeable, even to other people. We did have a scare the other day because I was having horrible gas pains and indigestion...like NOTHING I had ever experienced before and it woke me up from a nap and carried on for probably 2 hours.  Since I have gotten quite used to feeling Evie move and I can now sleep through it, I couldn't remember the last time I had felt her.  During the whole time I was having excruciating pain, I could not feel her and that was freaking Curtis and myself out.  I took a bath to see if that would get her moving because often it does.  But that didn't work.  Then I went to bed and laid on my side because she usually gets squirmy.  Nothing.  I switched sides.  Still nothing.  I finally decided I needed some sugar or caffeine, so I ate a sugar cookie.  Within 5 minutes, she was back to her normal, active self.  Thank goodness!!!  
 
Cravings/Aversions: junk.

Belly Button: In

What I miss:  sleeping on my belly.


What am I looking forward to: Holding her and seeing what she looks like and becoming a family of 5 and seeing the girls with her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment